Inside Sales Representative
- Title: Inside/Outside Sales Customer Service Representative
- Department: Sales
- Salary Starting at $50,000/year and up based upon experience (not a commission role)
BC Traffic Specialist, an InfraStripe Company
For over 25 years BC Traffic Specialist, has been a top provider of traffic solutions and services throughout California. Combined, our sales team has over 100 years of experience within the traffic industry with a depth of knowledge second to none.
With headquarters in Garden Grove, CA, BC Traffic Specialist solutions are central to your traffic needs. We provide Dependable, Accountable and Professional services from our highly experienced team.
Responsible for managing customer relationships via phone calls, emails and in store interactions. Generates positive relationships with current and previous customers. Responsible for incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails ensuring customer satisfaction and successfully making transactions. Actively engages with all departments to ensure accuracy in sales orders and ongoing customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high level of customer service to all walk-in, phone, and email customers. Provide customers with solutions for any aspect of their jobs requiring parking lot or traffic control needs. Persuasively and professionally sell optional services, rentals, traffic control set up, and traffic control plans.
- Prepares and presents proposals to sell services that address customer needs; prepares forms or agreements, closes transactions, and secures sales in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with warehouse manager and warehouse staff and sign shop to fill customer orders as efficiently as possible.
- Accepts incoming request from avenues through social media.
- Calculates and quotes prices or communicates with internal departments to obtain quotes and assistance in meeting customers’ needs
- Manage outbound telephone calls and emails with current and previous customers.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability by evaluating customer purchase history and current market value. Maintains records of all contacts and results.
- Work with accounting department and outside sales team to follow-up with customers who have outstanding payments greater than 60 days past due.
- Maintains weekly sales, call reports, follow-up action plans, and works with manager to set personal sales goals.
- 2+ years of customer service experience - Preferred: Sales or business-related field
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment to ensure that all customer needs are satisfied
- Possessing customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Adaptability including the ability to perform efficiently in different environments and with diverse tasks and people
- Possessing the trait of being reliable, dependable, and responsible to fulfill obligations
- Strong phone contact ability and active listening skills to understand and execute on client needs
- High level of energy and positive representation of the company
BC Traffic Specialist is located in Orange, CA.
BC Traffic, an InfraStripe Company, is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.