The Werner BaseWear H412002 Standard (1 D Ring) Harness provides best-in-class performance in an entry level harness. Designed for adjustability and universal fit, BaseWear features lightweight hardware and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. Rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality alloy steel for strength and durability, and has an adjustable pad for worker convenience and fit. Hip D-rings are available for positioning applications. Slotted pass-through buckle available on chest and leg straps and tongue buckle option for leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- Impact Indicators and Label Protector make inspection easier
- Sliding back D-ring for adjustability
- Slotted pass through buckles on chest fastens without twisting
- Tongue buckle legs straps, ideal when multiple workers use the same harness
- Universal fit with 5-points of adjustment