SPEED BUMP RUBBER 6' BLK/YLW
These 72" heavy duty speed bumps provide a physical warning for motorists. They are ideal for slowing traffic in school or work zones, residential areas, garages, parking lots, and driveways.
They are constructed from recycled rubber with an overlay of virgin rubber that protects the recycled rubber crumbs from wear and extends product life.
These 6' speed bumps can be installed on concrete or asphalt with epoxy or hardware. Dual bottom channels allow for drainage or protection of wire, hose and pipe up to 3/4" diameter.
- Physical deterrent and/or warning for motorists
- Traffic guidance helps slow speeds, perfect for school and hospital zones
- Modular design allows for seamless installation of multiple speed humps to cover larger lanes
- Constructed of recycled rubber crumbs sealed in an outer layer of virgin rubber
- Bottom has dual channels for drainage or protection for 3/4" diameter cables, wires, hoses or pipes
- Rounded end caps are available, feature male joints that fit into bottom channels
- Each six foot section has three molded-in stripes of yellow road marking tape
- Install with epoxy, asphalt rebar spike or concrete hardware
- Hardware kits for installation available as separate items or bundled with speed humps
- Speed Bump Size: 2-5/8" x 72" x 12" (H x L x D, inches)
- Speed Bump Weight: 60 lbs.
- End Cap Size: 2-5/8" x 6" x 12" (H x L x D, inches)
- End Cap Weight: 3.25 lbs.