VERMAC MESSAGE BOARD HYD LIFT
BC Traffic Specialist
Call or Email Us for Rental Information
AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Ver-Mac’s PCMS-548 is a mini full-matrix trailer-mounted portable changeable message sign. It features the NTCIP-compliant V-Touch controller, Tilt-and-Rotate solar panels, JamLogic fleet management software and optional Stealth Technology. The PCMS-548 combines energy-efficient design and high-quality construction to provide the most reliable and cost-effective message sign on the market. PCMS-548 is perfect for lower speed roadways and urban areas.
- TILT-AND-ROTATE SOLAR PANELS – Panels tilt to a 45-degree angle to provide maximum solar recharging during all four seasons.
- Designed to run 12 months in most regions without manual charging.
- Various configurations of solar panels and batteries are available to meet your needs.
- Powder coating superior finish – Impact, humidity, salt spray, and rust resistant
- 4 leveling jacks – For stabilization and easy transportation
- Manual lift mechanism – For quick deployment
- Heavy-duty plastic fenders – For durability and easy replacement
- Plastic battery box – To minimize battery corrosion
- Lockable control box – For security
- 2-in. (51 mm) coupler or 3-in. (76 mm) pintle eye – For easy towing
- Display panel: 45 x 80 in. (1146 x 2027 mm)
- Full matrix of 30 x 56 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- 3 lines of 9 characters per line (5 x 7 default font)
- Up to 3 lines of 13 characters per line (3 x 7 font)
- Display sign rotates 360 degrees for perfect setting
- Plug-and-play display modules for simplified maintenance
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Overall length: 131 in (3338 mm)
- Overall width: 71 in (1791 mm)
- Traveling height: 94 in (2393 mm)
- Operating height: 164 in (4162 mm)
- Axle/suspension: 909 kg (2,000 lb.)
- Weight (approx.): 570 kg (1,255 lb.)
- Battery charger
- Tongue wheel jack
- Data logger (requires radar)
- Hydraulic lift mechanism
- Stealth Technology
Other options are available to meet your needs.
- 1-year on complete trailer
- 2-years on electronic components manufactured by Ver-Mac