VIBRATORY PLATE FORWARD 20"x24
- Patented sprinkler system dispenses a sheet of water uniformly across the base to prevent asphalt from sticking and helps reduce dust in dirt applications.
- Self-cleaning open base plate design eliminates dirt build up. Reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
- Kevlar belt mounted on an offset sheave greatly reduces belt stress and extends the belt life.
- Heavy-duty dual stage shock mounts provide superior vibration isolation to the engine and components. Helps prevent component wear and reduces operator stress and fatigue.
For maximum eccentric power and productivity, the Forward Plate FP-4000 easily compacts mixed soil, granular soil, or asphalt with ease.
- Dimensions 20" x 24" (51 cm x 61 cm) Plate Size
- Force 4000 lbs (1,814 kg) eccentric force
- Engine Honda GX160
- Maximum Productivity 10,000 square-feet/hr (930 square-meters/hour)
- Speeds Up to 100 ft/min
- Vibration Frequency 5,200 vpm
- Weight 215 lbs (98 kg)